Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Vector Trace, Image Or Logo, Convert Within 2 Hours











About:

Hey there,



my name is Julia and I'm a graphic designer I can vectorize your ( logo, Image, Icon, Screen Shot, Scan Copy, hand drawing ) file to a high-def vector file.

in Low resolution (pixelated) and you need to print out the large scale or any other purpose use. Now you a little bit anxious. DON’T WORRY I AM HERE TO HELP YOU. I will give a high-quality vector file using illustrator tools that you can Edit or Print at anywhere expected size without lost resolution quality. I HAVE HAND IN EXPERIENCE. So let’s start the journey. 





My Services:



  • Vector tracing/logo Recreate 
  • Victories image / JPEG 
  • Raster to vector
  • Convert image / PSD to vector
  • Logo redesign 
  • Include text and remove text
  • Colour change etc



What you will get?



  • Illustrator EPS / PDF / SVG file.
  • JPG High Resolution
  • PNG file transparent background

 



Why you start your journey with me?



  • 100% Manual redraw and vector tracing 
  • Top-quality job
  • Unlimited Revision.



BE CONFIDENT AND ORDER ME.

























I will perfectly trace logo or image in vector

I will vectorize, trace logo to vector professionally

I will vector tracing, redraw, recreate, raster logo, image

I will vector trace, convert, redraw, recreate logo or image

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment