Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Create Vector,Illustration Or Photoshop Within 1 Hr











About:

I m a professional graphic designer and I have 5 years of experience in vectorizing.I will professionally redraw / vectorize / trace  / convert your logo or image to vector files. Only vector format file is scalable without loss of quality and it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, posters, jumbo panels. With this enhanced files you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout is perfect quality.



Contact BEFORE ordering recommended so we can talk about the price rate and turnaround!



If you order my base 5$ gig (for basic and simple images) you will get:
  • Professionally redrawed and vectorized source crisp and clear AI file + 300dpi JPG in High resolution

  • PDF vector file

  • Corel Draw file (CDR)

  • EPS

  • full support untill your complete 100% satisfaction with results of vectorization



IMPORTANT FOR BEST RESULT: For complex logos/images, please contact me and send me your image before the order so we can discuss about the price.



Thank you in Advance for your buisness

Reviews


:

Awesome, as always.

:

I was extremely happy with the level of service. I have not previously worked with embroidery design. She was very patient explaining what files I need and provided multiple revisions until I was happy with the final project. I would highly recommend this seller.

:

Thank you sir

:

Very helpful, good and fast work

:

Very easy and nice to work with. Will do work with her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment