Sunday, May 16, 2021

Vectorize Or Trace Your Bitmap Logo











About:

This GIG is for vector tracing, manually vectorize or redraw poor low quality bitmap logos or graphics into high quality editable vector format. 



If you have deleted or lost your original logo file or have a low resolution image and want a high resolution or vector file for printing purposes then I can help you to Redraw or Recreate your bitmap/raster image or logo into high quality print ready vector file.



I'm expert in Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. I can also convert your bitmap images i.e logos, cartoons, shapes, icons, symbols, sketch, pictures, fonts etc into high quality editable vector file. I will provide source file in AI, EPS, CDR, SVG, PDF, DXF file format so you can easily use them in any program.



My Services are:

  • Converting low resolution logos, shapes and images into high quality vector file.
  • Any image convert into line art.
  • Convert hand drawing into digital art.
  • Fast Delivery
  • Professional Work
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions


ORDER NOW and get your work done quickly... 



If you have any questions regarding my services feel free to message me at any time.



Thanks...!

Reviews


:

Great job recreating design files from low resolution images.

:

Zubair did a great job with my asks. I would use again.

:

this is the second time I have worked with Zubalr77, its always a great experience.

:

He did a great job! Exactly what I wanted.

:

Zubair was great to work with and quick!




No comments:

Post a Comment