Monday, May 3, 2021

Create A Great File For Laser Cutting And Engraving











About:

I am a Designer with 15+ years experience in  designing and working on a Laser cutting machine , I know the files and materials very well.



The features you will be getting (as per package):



File Content: A Basic 2D Adobe Illustrator drawing with different named layers for different laser requirements (Cutting, Scoring, Single Line Drawing, Engraving)

  1. Format: AI / CDR / PDF / EPS / SVG / PNG / JPG
  2. The gig will be delivered within 3 days / 2 days / 1 day (as per you order requirement)
  3. You will get multiple revisions.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 

(Instead of canceling the order later if I am unable to do it)



Don't hesitate to contact me if:

  • You want extra file formats
  • You want me to explain more how will the file be processed through a laser cutter



If you like MY WORK, I will be more than grateful if you left a TIP

Reviews


:

Quality work and quick delivery as always. He's my go-to svg designer.

:

Designs were produced better and faster than I expected. Excellent work. I will be working with nenadilic again!

:

nenadilic did an excellent job at following my hopes for this design. I'm completely satisfied with the work!

:

Excellent job!

:

Excellent work and responsiveness.




No comments:

Post a Comment