Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Design Vector Illustration Of Your Car Or Any Vehicle











About:

About This Gig :

In this gig, I will draw your car into awesome vector illustration in full color or line art style. I will do it with professional service and always give you the best quality.

And I can do it in just 24 hours.



Price list :



- Vehicle line art no shading (10$)



- Vehicle full color no background (15$)



- Vehicle full color with any custom background (30$)



For the result you'll get :



- PNG/JPG File resolution 300x300 PPI



- Source file in AI or EPS format



- unlimited revision



- Printable



- 100% original artwork



How to order?



Send me your best photo of your vehicle in medium or high quality and

I will do it for you.





So what you waiting for !? Come and place your order here and 



I guaranteed you'll be satisfied with my work :))



Best regards,

Fahim



Reviews


:

My expectations were exceeded! Fahim did a perfect job recreating the photo of my car as vector art. I wanted it to look a little cartoony, and she absolutely nailed the style. His communication was excellent, responsive, and he sought clarification when my instructions could have been clearer. Overall, very professional and high-quality work, and I'm extremely happy with the result. Thank you!

:

Best service if had so far. great quality and i'm very satisfied on how it turned out. I would definitely recommend.

:

The illustration work is really nice! I would highly recommend the skill of the artist. However he had a difficult time following directions clearly so please take time to make your directions very clear.

:

Fahim is always a pleasure to work with!!

:

Did very well at completing the design, Had some troubles with colors. But overall great!




No comments:

Post a Comment