Saturday, May 15, 2021

Vector Tracing, Convert, Redraw, Recreate Logo Or Image











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING THE PROJECT ORDER

Hello, Thank you for being here! 

 

Welcome To My Gig, I

am GRAPHIC_KING Providing Professional "vector trace

recreate redesign redraw convert" named gig for your logos, images, texts,

sketches, etc. Services On Fiverr.

I'm a professional

graphic designer and I'll redraw/vectorize and provide vector tracing service

for your image or logo.

 

 

NO WORRY!!!

I will manually

recreate, trace, convert, redraw your logo, image, illustration, sketch,

drawing or any image in vector and I make sure you will like my work.

 

What will you get in this gig:

1. Editable Vector Source Files

2. ai | .eps | .pdf | .bmp | .svg | .cdr

3. Unlimited Revisions (Until 100%Satisfaction)

4. High-Quality Images

5. Jpg | Png | Pdf Image Formats

6. 72 | 150 | 300 DPI Image Quality

7. Web Optimized Image Quality & Size

8. Layered .psd Photoshop File

9. 24/7 Customer Support

 

To get started I just need:

1.   Reference File

2.   Your Guidance

 

Please NOTE: If you are confused in selecting the correct gig

package then message me anytime. I will be happy to help!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment