Thursday, May 6, 2021

Redraw Or Trace Your Low Quality Graphic











About:

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/EPS/PDF/PSD file with a high resolution PNG, JPEG, PDF etc.



You get this:

*Ready to print

*Improve your art work

*Convert your logo into a VECTOR file

*Draw any object as a VECTOR

*Any other Illustrator based work



Why me ? 

I always give free suggestions, advice and support. Feel free to ask me anything you are unsure about



You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. :)  

I will try my best.More information(www.fiverr.com/albashir03)



(please contact me first placing the order)



Well, I am ready to serve here.

                                                                 Thank you.











Reviews


:

Fast, friendly, fairly price. good quality work.

:

Great guy, will get it done as needed.

:

Expert graphics guy. I will continue to recommend him

:

Amazing work. Efficient. Follows directions exactly. Very fast response and delivery. Extremely proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.

:

A joy to work with this seller again. Vector delivered extremely fast, and of great quality. Will be back again in the future. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment