Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Vectorize Anything, Logo To Vector, Image To Vector Tracing











About:

LOGO | T-SHIRT | IDEA | IMAGE | ICON | TEXT | SKETCH | PDF | SCREENSHOTS



Hello, I am MH



If you lost your source file of logo/graphic, I can manually recreate it in adobe illustrator 100% same as your Original logo/graphic.



I'm here to do vector tracing, vectorize, convert and redraw your logos, flat images, Text, Sketch manually.

I will convert your File into a vector format.

The files I provide will be Print Ready and fully editable for future use!

You can check my profile, so that's you can understand easily how much I professional.



Why me?



  • ASAP delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% MANUAL Vector
  • Friendly
  • 100% satisfaction 



What can you send me?



  • Low-Resolution LOGO/TEXT/Images
  • Scanned Images
  • Sketches
  • A PSD file of the image/logo
  • SCREENSHOTS
  • ICON



WHAT YOU WILL GET:



  • Vector AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PNG format.
  • Fully editable format
  • Transparent Background
  • Different colours
  • Clean and Clear format
  • Resize image at any resolution level without losing quality



Note: Each image is not equal. Every image has different levels of detail. so, if your image or work is complex, I will have to charge more depending on the complexity of the image. So, for a better result please contact before orders.

Reviews


:

great guy, understand my requirement in oneshot. and delivered it before the deadline. really happy with his work. thanks.

:

Great work every time !

:

Great communication, passionate about customer satisfaction and delivering work on time

:

Good communication and quality work!

:

Very good service and quality work in quality time, highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment