Friday, May 7, 2021

Draw Vector Art Cartoon From Your Car Or Any Vehicle











About:

Hello My name is Alfina a profrssional illustrator.

Are you looking an artist for make vector art cartoon from your car or any vehicle ? congrats! you find a correct person !



WE ON OPENIS PROMO, SPECIAL PRICE TO YOU



I Always do it with professional service and i promise will give you the best quality.



And i can do it just 24 HOURS or less.





What did you get in my service?

  • Good quality
  • Free TShirt Design
  • Cool cartoon
  • Fast delivery
  • 100% Original artwork
  • Comercial use just add 10$
  • Editable PSD/AI File ( Or both )



Price Include :

SPECIAL PRICE TO YOU :

  • Onecar or vehicle FULL BODY
  • Free Tshirt Design
  • Full Colour
  • Background
  • JPG or PNG File with 5000px x 5000px ( 300 Dpi ) Resolution
  • 3 Revision
  • Editable PSD/AI File ( Or both )







Please send me your message before ordering this gig,

Please send me your message before ordering this gig,

Feel free to ask any question.











so what you waiting for?

Make a order right now!!! I LOVE YOU :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My expectations were exceeded! Alfina did a perfect job recreating the photo of my car as vector art. I wanted it to look a little cartoony, and she absolutely nailed the style. Her communication was excellent, responsive, and she sought clarification when my instructions could have been clearer. Overall, very professional and high quality work, and I'm extremely happy with the result. Thank you! :-)

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much,. I hope your day will continue to be filled with goodness and peace❤️

Seller's Response:

Working with alfina16 was fantastic. She is very kind and professional. She delivered before I was specting it. The design was exactly what I was waiting for. I strongly recommend her

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much 💕

Seller's Response:

Alfina16 is a very talented artist. Not only that Alfina designs with skill and detail, also delivers and communicate the gig accordingly. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment