Friday, May 7, 2021

Convert Your Designs Into Cad For Laser Cutting











About:

I'm an architect with experience in making architectural models with laser cutting, from projects for university students, to professional models for exhibitions. This experience allows me to convert any object you have in your mind ready to laser cutting, it doesn’t have to be related to architecture.



I offer you to convert your designs, logos, images or ideas to a CAD format for laser cutting.



I will need:

- Dimensions of the material to be cut. Width, height and thick.

- Image of the design in digital format, vectorized or not vectorized (depending on the package you choose)

-If you only have the idea and you need help with the design, I’ll need some references images.



I will give you:

-A CAD file with different named layers for different laser requirements (Cutting, Single Line Drawing, Engraving)

-Formats: DXF / DWG / PDF

 

Please note:

-I do not cut or assemble the pieces. 

-I do make architectural models, but I consider that each project is different and needs its own evaluation. If you are interested in making an architectural model, I will be happy to make a custom order for your project.



I am at your service so please feel free to contact me and place and order now.

Reviews


:

Excellent work. Im very happy with the delivery. Fast turnaround and great communication.

:

Incredibly fast turnaround and attention to detail. Im very happy with the work. Highly recommended.

:

Just great, She is so skilled and very kind. Will recommend to everyone.

:

Really good result and very nice to work with!

:

fantastic delivery in time!




No comments:

Post a Comment