Sunday, March 21, 2021

Clone, Vector Trace Or Reproduce Any Logo











About:

Hello, welcome to my gig.



Have you ever been in a situation where you can’t find the source files for your company logo or stationery (business card, letterhead, etc.), or the designer you were working with asks you to pay extra for the source files? Maybe your logo or image is in low quality or blurred? Don’t worry we have all been there. If you need a Hi-res vector file to printing on a banners, t-shirts, packaging etc.. then you have clicked on the right gig. For on $5 I will turn your low-res image into a wonderful Hi-res vector in (Adobe Illustrator). I will also provide you with the source files in SVG, EPS, Ai and PDF formats, ASAP. If you want to convert your sketched ideas into high quality vector designs to use in your projects, don’t hesitate to contact me.



I looking forward to working with you.



What my gig offers:

A clean vector trace of your chosen artwork. 

Unlimited revisions.

24 hrs support.

High quality designs.

Professional customer service.



Note:

Please order an appropriate package to receive the best service for your project.

If you have any questions please contact me before starting the gig.

Reviews


:

Great work as always

:

I will buy this gig again

:

Great work as always

:

Fantastic work; I recommend

:

I highly recommend this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment