Friday, March 26, 2021

Image Vector Tracing, Victories











About:

DO YOU HAVE A LOW RESOLUTION LOGO,IMAGE,SKETCH, NEED SCREEN PRINTING T-SHIRT,PDF,JPEG ENGRAVING? Record CUT, ect?

THEN WELCOME TO MY GIG!

Hello, I'm mdhdilawar, I have 12+years experience as graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or image to vector (also known as vector tracing, vector exchange, vectorize or vectorisation).

In a basic order you will get:

    4 vector source files of your choice (between AI, EPS, PDF and SVG) + 2 HD PNG image.

Deliver within 24h (may be comprehensive on weekends and local Holidays) (for faster delivery, please check my Gig EXTRAS).

 Unlimited revisions.

I can provide:

Why me?

1.  I will always provide unlimited evisions;

2.  Since 2018 on Fiverr

3.  Fast deliveries;

4.  Professional quality and accuracy guaranteed! (Just check my gig reviews).



IMPORTANT:

The tracing process depends a lot on each image, because every image has its own peculiarities.

 Many times there are images that demands extra working time, which also demands extra...



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment