Saturday, March 27, 2021

Make An Artistic Rendering Or Vector Tracing From Your Photo











About:

For $5 you will get :
- a simple item drawing/trace in 800x800 or 1000x800 px in png transparant or jpg
- 1 minor revision, not add object or change body, only revision not suitable for you. 
- additional object or change need order another extra gig.



Please contact me if you need a custom order


Thanks,

Reviews


:

Rissarare is super fast and very creative. I send her rough images to turn into teaching aids for me to share with my students and she always comes up with something that works well and looks great. This time I got her to create a pendulum chart with the elements I specifically need for my online class. All perfectly measured out and balanced! I will most certainly continue to use her fantastic services! :-)

:

Great work yet again by Rissarare! I've used her a few times and will continue to do so. I needed a vector image created of the anatomy of a dog's neck area for my students and she created something even better than the example I showed her. Delivered in super quick time!

:

Rissarare was an absolute pleasure to work with on my project. Attention to detail was perfect, delivered the project on time and final product is beyond expectations.

:

very professional. Super fast and top quality. Highly recommended . Thank you so much! I'll ask for her services back.

:

Amazing job! thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment