Monday, March 29, 2021

Vector Any Anime, Manga Or Cartoon Image











About:

I'm a vector artist, I really enjoy making vectors of anime, manga and also cartoons. :}



I love transforming unclear/blurry original images AND/OR screenshots into clean crisp vectors that you can use everywhere!



My Service: I will convert your low resolution image into a high resolution vector format image and colour or recolour it.



I offer a wide range of flexibility in my vectoring, from simple character designs from anime/cartoon screenshots through to complex multi-layered vectors, recolouring, colouring manga frames and much more. I will provide the vector in .ai, .png, .svg, or .eps files depending on what you require. Further revisions negotiable depending on the complexity of the piece.



Please DM me to discuss your project if it is platinum+ level, complex or unusual, I'm happy to take this work on, however, it may require extra time, further referencing or negotiation of price.



All the vectors I produce are 100% manually traced.



I'm happy to do NSFW images, but please do check before submitting adult material.



Reviews


:

AMAZING WORK!!! Seller vectored an animated character that had her hat cut off in the frame and she delivered exactly what I wanted. :) Thank you! Details are spot on and colors look great! :DDD

:

fast and friendly service! even did some custom work to make the piece fit, awesome job

:

Best service out there! Wonderful person and work is amazing as always

:

Awesome. Looks great!

:

Awesome as always!! Great stuff




No comments:

Post a Comment