Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Manually Redraw Your Highly Detailed Vector In 24 Hours











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG!



I will manually trace your vector, redraw your vectors in high-resolution.



Hi,

I am Abdullah Hussain, a graphic designer with 3 years of experience. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRACE YOUR LOGO, VECTOR IN HIGH-RESOLUTION THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE I WILL DO IT FOR YOU.



During my last three years as a graphic designer, I have designed many illustrations and was able to satisfy my client with the best quality work. I have a firm grip over adobe illustrator and familiar with all the tools required to make your character look perfect.



I have good knowledge about character designing and with my good communication skills, I will make it easy for me to understand your requirements and do my work according to your guidelines.



WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?

  1. I do not outsource.
  2. Good at communication.
  3. Loyal to my work.
  4. Client satisfaction is my topmost priority.
  5. Provide the best quality vectors (manually traced)
  6. Available for long-term projects.
  7. I am available 24hrs a week. In case, there is a need for revision I will do it on the spot.
  • Can work on weekends to meet the deadlines
  • Fast delivery of work.

BUY A GIG AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE SATISFIED.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment