Saturday, March 20, 2021

Convert Hand Drawing Into Digital Art, Vector Tracing











About:

Please kindly message me before placing an order, so that we can discuss your project.

I will Re-Create your hand drawing sketch logo or cartoon character (JPG, PNG, TIF, etc...) into an original vector file digital art, using Adobe Illustrator. I will precisely redraw your artwork logo or cartoon character in high-quality vector format (ai, eps, pdf, etc...).



I will convert one Object hand drawing logo or cartoon character into Digital Art as a vector.



PLEASE NOTE: I am not able to recreate detailed illustrations from very small, low-resolution files.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller Did a Great Job with Revisions and Delivered the level or Work I was Expecting.

:

Seller does an amazing job converting and recreating my Drawings with Great Detail and precision

:

Thank you, It was a pleasure working with you.

:

Great Experience Seller did a great Job of Converting my Artwork

:


No comments:

Post a Comment