Saturday, March 27, 2021

Trace Your Low Resolution Image Into High Resolution











About:

Hello! Welcome to my Vector TRACING gig.

I am expert in my vector tracing service. I can do vectorization of images, low resolution or blurry images to highs resolution image, manually by using pen tool in illustrator. I will give a stunning look to a blurry image with unlimited revisions. I can convert, redesign, recreate, and edit your dull logos into clear and fresh logos. Respectable buyer, your satisfaction is my first priority.

I believe on hard work and quality of work. I will provide you high resolution editable, printable file according to your requirements.

Thanks to focus on my gig description.





What You will get?

  1. .AI files
  2. .PDF files
  3. .JPG files
  4. .PNG files
  5. .SVG files
  6. .EPS files

Why you will chose me?

  • High quality results
  • delivery on time
  • Manual work with pen tool
  • Honest and sincere with buyers
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Strongly believe that your satisfaction is my success



If you are interested in my gig Pleas contact me before placing order.

Feel free to contact me.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment