Sunday, March 14, 2021

Trace Your Rasted Logo Into Hi Res Vector











About:

Hi...

Thank's for visit my gig..



Your logo, image or artwork is in low quality ?

You prepared your rough drawing / sketch on paper and want to convert it into vector ?



NO WORRY!!!




I will convert your logo, image, sketch, drawing or any artwork into vector and definitely you will get amazed by the final outcome.



In this gig you will be provided by HIGH QUALITY jpeg png pdf images along and i make sure you will like my work.

Source File in CDR



To get started i just need:



  • Reference file.
  • Your guidance.


NB: I CAN DESIGN A LOGO FOR YOUR BUSSINESS AND ADD WATERMARK FOR YOUR IMAGE





Please contact me before order

Reviews


:

I have worked wit this seller several times. Always great work and a positive experience. Highly recommended!!

:

Fast & Excellent service as always. A pleasure to do business with!

:

Excellent as always!! This is the third time piece of work that Furiani has done for me.

:

Excellent service and communication as always. I have used Furiani before and I highly recommend his service! Top Notch.

:

Quick and easy...2nd time using an will be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment