Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Vector Tracing, Redraw, Recreate Logo, Raster To Vector











About:

Hi,

Are you looking for the best vector tracer on Fiverr to redraw, recreate logos, images, raster into high-resolution vector files?



Congrats! I assure you that You are in the right place! I am confident that I can give you the best quality and the fastest services.



GUARANTEE:

  1. Manual vector tracing, redraw, recreate logo, images, raster to vector.
  2. Provide Vector file and unlimited revisions for all packages.
  3. Money-back Guarantee.



SPECIAL ONLY AT MY GIG: 

  1. Your order has completed, if you need to edit (size, colors, other file formats) I'll help you. (Without extra charges)
  2. If you have facing trouble with using the files for the printing, website, or any type of errors. I'll help you. (Without extra charges)



DO THE FASTEST:

  1. I will start working promptly after received order and delivery time within 4-8 hrs. (Inbox me before order)
  2. If you need it in 2-4 hours, pls contact me for the possibility check



YOU WILL GET:

  1. Vector files: AI, EPS, PDF, SVG.
  2. Image files with high resolution (300dpi): PNG, JPG,



If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me.



Sincerely



Maria Lee

Reviews


Seller's Response:

she is the best at what she does,very professional and fast. Ive used her help for many different projects and she come through every single time. I'm sure if covic did not happen I've would of done many more jobs using her.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much sir :)

Seller's Response:

Maria is very talented. I've come back to her many times now and she never disappoints. This particular project needed great precision and care. She has great skills, patience (I am fussy), and is very easy and fun to work with.

:

Maria is the best! She is my go-to person for photoshop and vector work. Always fast, always excellent work, reasonable price, and really easy and pleasant to work with. I will keep coming back for as long as she can put up with me ;)

:

Thanks Jon




No comments:

Post a Comment