Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Convert To Vector High Resolution And Redraw Your Raster Logo, Image Or Any Art











About:

About This Gig:



Hi there!

I'm a professional Photoshop and illustrator expert and vector artist. I will professionally convert vectorize/vector tracing your low-res raster logo, image, icon, or any graphic to very High-quality graphics. I can improve your graphics and make it ready to be printed at any size without losing any quality.



My services:

  • 100% Editable Layered Artwork.
  • Vectorize Your logo/icon/sketch.
  • Full Editable Format
  • Redraw your images in Adobe Illustrator.
  • Recreate Any Logo/image In Illustrator.
  • Improve and Recreate Your Artwork
  • Provide You Source File In Any Format As You need (Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, Etc)
  • Ultra-Fast Delivery
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • 100% manual, No auto-tracing.



Inbox me before sending your order to my vector tracing gig! so that we can discuss briefly.

Thank you

Reviews


:

great job, super quick.

:

He was very responsive and got the project done in less than 24 hours. I'd definitely use his services again!

:

Very easy to communicate with, fast response times, completed the job in 24 hours. Will definitely work with again!

:

Very good work, fast an good quality, I recommend

:


No comments:

Post a Comment