Thursday, May 13, 2021

Create Profesional Vector Potrait











About:

I Will create Vector art/vexel art from your photo :. 

1 head shot/ face = $5 

2 face = $10



on basic, you get:

1. One head/character to shoulders

2. 300px PNG/JPEG file /high-res

3. Full Color Background /transparant background

4. source file , psd and get 2 revisions



photo that wants to be a compulsory vector of size HD or should not blur, not screenshoot or editing applications because of the similarity of objects depending on the photo you send. there should be no change of object when it has been ordered, if there is then declared you order with different photo. revision is valid, and can only revise object twice. thanks for attention 

;)



Want to custom order? u can contact me first, thank you for coming :)

Reviews


:

best designer I know for this work!! I highly recommend her!

:

Always great working with you. I end up buying projects just to see what you can do, I’m a big fan of your skills.

:

I have ordered with this artist many times now and I have never been dissatisfied or anything other than impressed with her work! I highly recommend her!

:

Great work every time! This is like around my fifth time using her services every time I am immensely satisfied. Please use her work without hesitation.

:

This seller was really good to work with, Made everything perfect! Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment