Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Convect Your Logo Or Image To Vector Very Quickly











About:

I am Imran, a professional and experienced Graphic Designer here on fiverr.
I always try to achieve customer satisfaction with good quality work and complete the job quickly.If your image ( logo,symbol,graphic) is a low quality raster image. I'll professionally turn your logo or illustration into a vector image using adobe illustrator.
WHAT WILL I SEND YOU?



I'll redraw/convert any logo/image to VECTOR (plus: adjusts if necessary
100% MANUAL
No auto tracing
Recreate your lost pixels.
Fill with different colors.
Clean and clear format.
I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.


I'll give you full pack of vector:  AI (source file), PDF, ESP, PSD, SVG, etc. It's FREE (and always will be)
PNG - 500ppi | JPG - 500dpi



HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?


Super fast delivery within 2 to 4 hours or sooner.

For Complex Images please contact me via inbox.


Feel free to contact me if you have any 
questions or doubts
Order now
Thanks for your time

IMRAN




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick service thank you

:

Took several revisions, but the wait was worth the work.

:

++Great Job!++

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Work is perfect, communication is superb, I highly recommend this artist!




No comments:

Post a Comment