Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Vector Tracing, Convert Logo Or Image To Vector











About:

Hello, 

Have you lost your high-quality vector file of the logo, icon or any design?

No problem, I will vectorise or convert your logo or image to vector. 



I am an expert in vector tracing and have 2 years of experience in adobe illustrator.  You can check reviews on my profile.



Why my Gig?



  • Your 100% Satisfaction is my Top Priority
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Manual vector tracing
  • 24/7 Customer support
  • Effective communication with quick response
  • Fast Delivery ASAP

  • Money-Back Guarantee


My Services:



  • Manual Vector Tracing
  • Vectorise logo or any Image
  • Redraw or recreate modify the logo
  • Convert Image to vector
  • PNG, JPG to vector tracing
  • Raster to vector artwork
  • Convert a document to vector


What will you Get?



  • Source file (.ai) 
  • High Quality JPG/ PNG 
  • PDF, EPS 


Check out my tracing portfolio here >> https://bit.ly/39tPQke



For a complex design, it is always preferred to discuss before ordering



Thanks for Visiting me



                                         ( Order          Now )



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will buy again.

:

Excellent!!!!

:

Will Hire again

:

Will Hire again.

:

Seller did a stellar job! Excellent, fast work and great communication. I will definetly be using again.




No comments:

Post a Comment