Thursday, May 14, 2020

Manually Vectorise, Trace Your Logo Or File Into HD











About:

I am very proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. my clients can attest to my professionalism, with over 900+ positive feedback of fully satisfied Customers



I will manually convert your logo/graphic to a high resolution, 
pixel perfect and print ready file ( vector ) 

I charge $10 for my basic gig because i invest quality time and manually handle your file



Why Me : 



  • Friendly service.
  • 100% manual retracing.
  • Full support until you are 100% satisfied


I will Provide :



  • 1. Fully editable format.
  • 2. Transparent Background
  • 3. Free source files are also included
  • 4. Unlimited revisions for free
  • 5. Color varieties of your logo If needed 
  • 6. Resize image at any resolution level without losing quality.
  • 7. Print ready files and Web Formats
  • 9. Extra fast delivery available


Please Note :

                    

  • I DO NOT convert photographic images
  • I DO NOT do hand drawing sketches 
  • Detailed logos / Images cost Extras            


I am at your service, so feel free to place an order Now



or contact me if you have any questions 



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with this seller and it’s an easy and great experience every time. He is communicative and delivers right on time and gets the job done! Definitely recommend :)

Seller's Response:

Great provider. order with confidence that he will deliver. I have used numerous times over a year and he always goes the extra mile

:

Ali, Very impressed with the quality of Ali work! And the fact that he was super fast with turn-around time and very responsive to questions, etc. He provided us with exactly what we were looking for. We are very happy and will certainly be using him again and will recommend to others of our clients, etc. Truly AMAZING! Thank you very much. You ROCK... Bravo!

:

thank you very much

:

This seller was extremely professional, fast, and provided high-quality work. You're in good hands if you're looking for vectorizing or trace your logo into various formats and source files.




No comments:

Post a Comment