Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Vectorize An Image For Laser Cutting, Engraving











About:

  If you need to use an image for CNC machine I can help you. I provide quality service of converting images to vector format. I use a manual technique to prevent any changes in shapes or lines.  

  Feel free to contact me before ordering to discuss the details.  



  I work with

  1. silhouette images
  2. line arts
  3. text
  4. some types of images
  5. simple sketches
 You will get

  -vector line art

  -clean outlines

  -vector & CAD formats.

  

 I don`t work with

  -3-D effects

  -3-D models 

  -gradients

 


Reviews


:

Really appreciate the attention to details and swift delivery from this seller - Outstanding communication, as well - She's great!

:

Excellent - Again

:

Consistently excellent work - This seller is a pleasure to work with and we will continue to do so

:

Very quick turnaround on the initial design and revision

:

Perfect - Each time we work together it gets better! Highest possible recommendation for this seller - Stellar work!




No comments:

Post a Comment