Saturday, May 23, 2020

Vector Tracing , Image, Logo , Sketch To Vector











About:

Welcome to my gig,

Do you have  any low resolution image , sketch , icons or logo and you want to print it ,change color ,scale on large size without losing quality .Don't worry!  You are the right place. I’m a professional vector artist. I will help you vectorize,digitizing of your low resolution image, logo, sketch , icon to high resolution print ready vector file so that you can easily use it for printing , website or any other purposes.

 

My services:

  •  Vectorized image
  • Vectorize your logo
  • Image to vector
  • Vector logo
  • Vectorize your sketch
  • Raster to vector
  • Full editable format
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • Resize at any resolution without losing any quality
  • No compromise with quality
  • File formats Ai eps, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .psd formats

 

 

 

Why you choose me?

100% satisfaction Guaranteed

100% Manual Drawing

Very fast delivery

No Auto Convert

 

 

Note: For complex images please contact me before placing your order. If you have any questions please inbox me. I will response you asap I can .

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent to work with, really helpful and delivered a fantastic job for me - palashfms is an amazing artist and I am very satisfied with the result, I recommend it and I will definitely work with him again - thanks.

:

Thank you very much.

:

Very professional! I got exactly what I needed. Excellent communication and speedy delivery, will use him again. Thanks

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment