Friday, May 8, 2020

Vector Tracing ,Recreate Any Design Raster To Vector











About:

Hello  Welcome to my Gig !!

I will vector trace your old graphic / photo / sketch/design/logo into a clean and sharp vector graphic in the professional way.

 

I will accept as like - jpg, png , psd , gif, tiff , word or any image file format you have 



I will provide  - ai ,  eps , pdf , svg , dxf , dwg , cdr or we can deliver extra file formats upon your request (please contact us) 



I can provide fully editable final vector files suitable with many purposes



Why you Choose me ? 

1.     100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back 

2.     Unlimited modifications until you are 100% happy 

3.     attention to every single details.

4.     Fast delivery .

Want to contact before placing order? please Send me message with your information. 

Or you can directly order with attachment. 

Thanks for your valuable to read gig description



ODER NOW PLEASE 



Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment