Friday, May 22, 2020

Vector Trace Or Redesign Any Image Or Logo For You











About:

Are you looking for the best professional "VECTOR TRACING" service?

Then You are at the right place because I am a full time graphic designer with lots of vector tracing experiences.

YOU WILL GET FROM ME :

- High resolution vector of raster logo/image

- Manual tracing by hand

- Free source file

- 24/7 online support

- Unlimited revision

- Fastest delivery

- Full editable file

- Sharp and clean vectors

MY BENEFITS :

  • Stunning and Professional vector service
  • 100% High Quality on market
  • Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied
  • VIP customer service
  • 24 hours availability as I am full time graphic designer
  • Print Ready File (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, PNG, JPG )


I WILL ACCEPT :

  • bitmap
  • Low resolution file
  • screen shot
  • icon
  • Scan Copy
  • Sketch 
  • Image file

WHY AM I DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?

  • Innovative and Professional Art
  • 3 hours Delivery
  • VIP customer support

If you need any kind of help, feel free to contact me. I will try my best to 

help you out.

Best Regards,

AR GURU

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment