Sunday, May 31, 2020

Create Your Bitmaps Into A Vectors











About:

Hello everyone and I hope you are in good health!


I am a user of various design applications such as Corel Draw, Photoshop and Illustrator, and I am proficient in using all of them


so for those of you who want to convert your bitmap image format to vector format, please contact me and I will definitely be happy


so what will you guys get:


Copper Package:

  1. High-Resolution File (300 dpi)
  2. Rater file (e.g., .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, or .TIF)


Silver Package:

  1. High-Resolution File (300 dpi)
  2. Rater file (e.g., .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, or .TIF)
  3. 1 Source File (.CDR)
  4. You can request for color changes




Gold Package:

  1. High-Resolution File (300 dpi)
  2. Rater file (e.g., .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, or .TIF)
  3. 4 Source Files (.AI, .EPS, .PDF, .CDR)
  4. You can request for color changes


Thank you to those who ordered and I hope you will always be in good condition and don't forget to rate my gigs

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment