Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Vector, Vectorise,Satching To Vector,Raster To Vector











About:

WELLCOME TO MY GIG!



NOTE:DO YOU HAVE A LOW RESOLUTION/IMAGE?SKETCH?NEED SCREEN PRINTING T-SHIRT?ENGRAVING?VINYL CUT?ETC?



  • I'm kamran,TOP 1 BEST SELLER IN VECTOR TRACING.I have 2 year experience graphic designer and I will professionally convert your logo or image to vector [know as vector tracing vectorization and vector conserion]
WHAT I NEED FOR WORK

low resolution image

sketch of your design

screenhot ofyour image

blurred and pixelate image

link for the image

psd,png,pdf,jpg,gif or any format



  • I assure you that you will be very satisfied after working with me.....
please knock me 

  • IMPORTANT
  1. The tracing processing depend a lot on each image,because every image has its own peculiarities
  2. Many time there images that demands extra working time, which also demands extra charge

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment