Saturday, May 30, 2020

Vector Trace Or Redraw Your Logo Or Any Graphic In Vector











About:

Hi, looking for Vector Tracing services?



My name is Muhammad Asad.

I have 5 years of experience in the vector tracing.
I am an expert in Vector Tracing. Send me your low quality, pixelated raster files. I will trace/ recreate your logo, image or sketch and send back to you a high-quality scalable vector file. 



I will able to re-draw every single detail of vector conversion is one by one with using Illustrator tools never auto-traced. So you can print or reproduce your vectorized file anywhere in any size without losing quality or pixelations. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.


You will receive:
☑ Ai, EPS, PDF, SVG Vector files with transparent background

☑ High-res PNG file with a transparent background

☑ High-res JPEG and Vector Ai/CDR file
☑ Unlimited Revisions
☑ Urgent Delivery (depend on complexity)



My Services:
☑ Vector tracing - raster to vector

☑ Recreate Logo 

☑ Convert JPEG, PNG, PDF, Ai, CDR, PSD, Raster to Vector

☑ Color or Word change 

☑ Convert RGB to CMYK



NOTE: Before ordering contact me, this will save cancellation and time for both us, thanks.

Reviews


:

An excellent experience! Very professional designer with best skills. Thanks again!

:

alles bestens, sehr schnelle lieferung

:

very fast communication

:

Great to work with you. Fast and easy to work with.

:

very fast and reliable




No comments:

Post a Comment