Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Redraw, Vector Trace Your Image, Sketch To High Res Vector











About:

"THIS PRICE IS ONLY FOR SIMPLE PICTURE"



I am here to help you convert your low-resolution jpg, png logo or your hand drawing to the high-quality vector format. I don't use image trace tool (live trace tool) automatic trace, but my technique is manually or hand drawn. 



NOTE!

The picture that I showed on my Gig, shows the skills that I have. I can trace a picture as complex as that, with the hand drawn technique. price is not for pictures as complicated as that. only for very simple images. 



Feel free to ask me any question, I am always here at your service. Rest assured that you will get the best vector tracing service from me.



Thank you :)



vectorize, trace, vector tracing, redraw logo and picture, manually

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment