Friday, May 22, 2020

Vector Your Images In One Day











About:

I will Vector your Images(Raster to Vector)
  • Lost your original vector file, only have flatten raster file (jpg,psd,png,etc.)?
  • Need to convert artwork in to Vector ?
  • Resolution depend file into resolution free format?
I can trace your file in to these vector formats,
  • Adobe Illustrator (*.AI)
  • Encapsulated PostScript (*.EPS)
  • Scalable Vector Graphics (*.SVG)
I Also Provides,

  • Background Transparent PNG file (*.PNG)
  • JPG File (*.JPG)
  • PDF file (*.PDF)
I DELIVER FILES IN 6  FORMATS FOR $5

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with him, as always. It’s our 5th time over the years and he is always dedicated to getting it just right. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This seller is awesome and has integrity. Everything was absolutely perfect and I got my order back super quick. Now I know where to go when I need help with my images. Thank you. I appreciate how easy you made it for me.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Efficient, professional, complete and created the forms in a stylized manner that was consistent with the my expectations. I will use this seller again for projects. Not only did I receive the work product in finished state I also got it on time. Only good things to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment