Sunday, May 24, 2020

Draw Stunning Vector Cartoon From Your Photo











About:

Thanks for viewing my GIG...



Hi, I am lalanigfx (Professional Graphic Designer). I am well qualified for drawing a realistic vector portrait of you or your pet in adobe illustrator and pixel Art. All drawing are hand drawing with a drawing tablet in Adobe illustrator, No Photoshop filters or other stuff. enjoy a realistic vector portrait of you.



I will illustrate smooth clearly your portrait the same as well close up photo of you provide me.



Why will you order my gig?



  1. Fast delivery such as I promised. (I will deliver your order soon as I possible within my delivery time).
  2. provide you the best communication.
  3. give you a high-quality file (any resolution you want as the package you have chosen).
  4. I will give you a portrait with (more details, Shadows, High lights, and two-color vector).

  5. you can get source file FREE (ai, pdf, psd).


I'M A FRIENDLY SELLER ON FIVERR, IF YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFY MY WORK, THEN I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY



if you have any questions about this contact me.



Thank you...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very very excellent work. I will use his service again.

:

Amazing! 100% recommend!

:

Great customer, very communicative. I love to work with him.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment