Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Floral Pattern Design, Seamless Patten











About:

Hi all,



Nice to see you here :)



I will create a custom pattern with any element you ask. You can choose the color palette too. 
You can use it for fabrics, wallpapers, wrapping paper, or even to decorate your website or blog.
You will receive  a seamlessly repeated pattern file ready to use in any size you need.
As pricing and duration depends on the complexity.



Please always contact me before making your order by inbox. :)



NOTE : 



• We make designs in Adobe illustrator , We can provide .AI (only for PREMIUM PACKAGE), If someone wants Adobe Photoshop .PSD editable files then it will be charged additional fee. Thank you :)



• Pricing depend on design complexity, If design is hard I will charge more, and if design is easy then I will charge less!



CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID CANCELLATION



Thank you,

Reviews


:

She went above and beyond. She is truly talented and will give her best for you. I would highly recommend her work to anyone. I will definitely be using her services again.

:

What I appreciated most about Buzzedbee was the artist's openness to receiving feedback and incorporating changes to make the final product something that I am very satisfied with. Thank you for your art and for bringing my vision to life!

:

Not quite the quality I hoped for, but quick response and nice communication

:

This was exactly what I asked for, thank you

:

wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment