Saturday, May 9, 2020

Redesign Your Existing Logo











About:

 Welcome to Logo redesign Service!



☛ I will do redesign your exiting logo in right way with 100% vector


☛ Replace: Replace text, include text and remove text.

 Background Removal: If you need your logo transparent then I will remove background or recreate your logo and provide transparent but high resolution.

☛ Color: this can include changing text colors, background color, shape colors etc.


Vectored: I you have a JPG or PNG logo then I will recreate your logo by illustrator that means you will get high resolution logo.



  • You can request any file format you need (ai, png, jpg, psd, pdf, eps, svg, bmp, wmf etc)
  • +300 ppi raster files(PNG+JPG)
  • Metallic or colorful 3D mockup 
  • With every order you will get editable file


☛ If you have any other question then please contact me, I will respond as soon as I can.



Confidently place your order. Thank you so much.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All work was done as requested and promised. The revisions were exactly as I asked and in a timely manner. Very satisfying and professional look. I will use him again!

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

Seller's Response:

Very nice outcome from this guy. Awesome

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

:

Great experience! Open communication provided a great product with a quick turn around.




No comments:

Post a Comment