Friday, September 25, 2020

Convert Jpeg, Image, Png To Vector Within 6 Hours











About:

Hello!



This is Farhana Yeasmin
, professional graphic designer having 5 years of experience in vector tracing.

I will convert your JPG/ PNG/ Image into vector within 6 hours. You may have low resolution and blurry image into a vector so that you can convert it in any color and any size. 



What will you get in just $5



  • High-quality vector file in Ai, EPS, PNG, JPG, PDF or any other formate that you need
  • Free source file
  • Super fast delivery
  • High-quality image
  • Request your lost pixel
  • Clean and clear format
  • 100% money-back guarantee 
  • Unlimited revision
  • 24/7 online support


What do I need from you:



  • Please  provide your Clean/Good/Quality photos so that I can give you the best result
  • If you have any other requirements just know I will be happy to answer you. I will try my best to fulfill all of your requirements.


Thanks for visiting my GIG



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast on such short notice. Amazing communication! Highly recommended! Thank you again for all your time and efforts!!

Seller's Response:

this is very quickly at precisely done and we are satisfied with the work provided. we're excited to see how this will work with our garment line and safely put it on the market after her direct intervention great job we are pleased

Seller's Response:

This designer did exactly what I asked very quickly. Her communication was excellent. She was a pleasure to work with!!

:

Best buyer I found and helpful too, hope for the next project.

:

She’s a lifesaver! Helped me so quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment