Thursday, September 10, 2020

Create A Detail Vector Line Art Illustration











About:



Hello


I will make any kind of original vector line-art of moderate complexity, as specified by the customer. I will also do simple flat color fill if requested .

Product will be delivered as *. jpg and/or transparent *.png file.

If you decide to hire me, it is desirable to give precise and specific instructions about what you expect as a result, so that any misunderstanding could be easily avoided.

If any kind of complaints should occur, I can assure any potential buyer that I'd be more than happy to fix the problem as soon as possible.



NOTE: I strongly recommend contacting me prior to ordering, so you be assured that I can do what you need and that you'll get the service you expect.


For $5 you get...


1. any image/photos converted to line art.
2. Free Copyrights and commercial license.
3. unlimited revisions.
4. vector of logos.
5. full layered source file and PNG , JPEG files.
6. minimal coloring is free of change.
7. 300 or higher dpi resolution.


Why choose me and Benefits your get?


1. UNLIMITED REVISIONS.
2. Friendly costumes care
3.Fast Delivery 
4. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 
5. fast and reliable communication.



https://lvgart.blogspot.com/ 



Thanx and regards.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Some communication issues but she worked it out and delivered :)

Seller's Response:

I love her illustration.

Seller's Response:

Sir thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Great work great service

:

sir thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment