Thursday, September 10, 2020

Convert Your Logo Into Vector Manually











About:



<< Convert IMAGE to VECTOR >>
I will convert your LOGO / IMAGE / SYMBOL files to VECTOR files (EPS, AI, PDF, SVG  ). Only vector format files are SCALABLE so you adjust the file to any size you want so it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, etc. I will convert your raster files from (BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF, JIF…) to vector illustrator files (EPS, AI, PDF, SVG).


<< WHY VECTOR? >>


✓ Recreate your lost pixels.
✓ Clean and clear format.
✓ Resize at any resolution without losing any quality.
✓ Redraw any pixelated raster image.
✓ The format package like PDF, AI, EPS, SVG
✓ I will deliver your work within 12 to 24 hours fast...


Tools use for Creating/Editing:
Affinity Designer
Inkscape
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator


I do not use any auto-trace software or similar low-quality automatic procedures. Every single design is re-drawed by hand using my mouse to achieve the best results!


<< For a complex design, message me for pricing. Simple Design For $5. >>

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment