Sunday, September 13, 2020

Convert Image To Vector, Vectorize Logo, Do Vector Tracing In 2 Hours











About:

Welcome to my Vector tracing gig. I'm Junu poudel and i have been selling in fiverr for last few years. I have over 5 years of experience with illustrator.

In this gig i'll convert images to vector, Logo to vector do vector tracing and also convert graphic to vector or vectorise image or logo.

I'll vectorize your logo or graphic to vector in high quality vector files.

This gig will be useful to you if,

  • You have an old logo and convert it to vector.
  • You run a t-shirt business and need to convert graphic to vector frequently.
  • You have a sketch or a rough drawing and convert into vector art.
  • You want to convert an image into a simple vector illustration.
  • You want to convert images and artworks into solid color vector art for screen printing.
  • You have a rough hand drawn logo and want to convert it to digital vector logo.


Few reasons to order from me:


  • Professional work
  • Manual tracing
  • No late deliveries
  • Great communication
  • Fast delivery


Contact me if you have a very complex image. Please consider the type of image you have before making a order, do not order the basic $5 gig for a very complex image.



Best regards.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time working with the seller and the service was once again extremely professional, quick and done to a high standard.

:

Junupoudel is the only vector tracing expert on Fiverr that I trust to work with. Junu has done a very good job across multiple gigs!

:

Junupoudel is fantastic! I've purchased this gig multiple times and will continue to do so anytime I need a vector tracing expert. Definitely the best person I've ever found on Fiverr for this type of skill. Thank you, Junupoudel!

:

Junupoudel has excellent skills when it comes to manually tracing vectors. I have hired Junu multiple times before and will continue to hire in the future!

:

Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment