Thursday, September 17, 2020

Vectorize Image,Logo,Pdf And Send Editable Vector Ai And Eps











About:

I will convert your image,old logo,pdf ,raster image to vector(Ai or eps). Will make it scalable perfect. If you want I will give you printable file with perfect measurement and color .



Vector image allows you to re-size it any size without losing its quality.



So, without Any hesitation order my gig, send me your image,logo or pdf and get qualified vectorized version .



Want to change your current  logo color or printable format(any size with perfect measurement)? I am here to help you.



If you have  any question, send me a line , I will answer as soon as possible.



MORE images? Then let's discuss and make a custom offer for you.



Reviews


:

Great experience every time we work together

:

Very happy with his work

:

Repeat customer, happy with the quality of his work.

:

Excellent thank you

:

works extra deliver great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment