Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Clean Vector Tracing Convert Logo To Ai, Pdf, Eps File











About:

------- WELCOME TO MY GIG -------



I'm a professional graphic designer with more than 4 years.
I'm here to do vector tracing and convert raster logo, image, sketch, into clean vectors in short time only 5$.
the vector will be a printable and scalable format, high-resolution and I will Provide you any format you want (JPG, PNG, PDF...), also I will give the original file (AI, EPS.) 



PLEASE CONTACT OR DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT BEFORE ORDERING! 



     ******What will you get?******



  • Source file(.ai, .eps , pdf)

  • High-quality jpg file.

  • High-quality png file.
  • 24/7 support.
  • I will deliver your work within 24 hours.  
  • 100% quality work.


     ******Why choose Me?******




  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • I will just give a professional clean vector tracing
  • Fast and friendly response 
  • Money Back Guaranty
  • UNLIMITED revisions for your full satisfaction

    I'll be happy if you reached out to me for any questions, and I'll be grateful to work for you.

    Thank you :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very happy with the final result, high quality and timely with the delivery and was very happy to make revisions until I was happy :)

Seller's Response:

Always a great Experience working with you. Thank you for your patients and fast delivery.

Seller's Response:

...........

:

great buyer! thank you so much

:

Wonderful as usual! Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment