Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Create Dxf And More Files For Laser Or Plasma Ready To Cut











About:

With Me Your Ideas Become Real

I offer custom designs, graphics and illustration service for CNC cutting. Professional and error-less vector and .dxf files output, ready to CNC cut with proper kerf consideration.

I’ll turn your great ideas into any Format you need (DXF - SVG - AI ...

Every design has flexible pricing for all budgets. The price can change depending on the complexity of the project or the picture.(Contact me first) designs starts at US$10

Reviews


:

Really fast turn around for me. Understood my need and was able to generate my files from a crappy photo. Nice work. I'll be back.

:

Andre is gifted. To take an idea from my head and make it real like he did was amazing. super fast and very detail oriented.. 10/10

:

Stand up guy. Very prompt with x=with communication and services. Did a fantastic job on the project. I will definitely use him again. Thank you so much.

:

Incredible fast. Super communication. Simply perfect !

:

he is amazing! I'm already working on my next design!!! definitely would recommend!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment