Sunday, September 20, 2020

Convert Psd,Jpeg, Raster Image,Drawing To Vector,Ai Format Within 24 Hours











About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Logo recreation Gig!



Are you going to Print your logo but don't have it's High resolution file for printing ?

Do you need Vector file of your low resolution Logo/Image ?

Do you want to modify or Customize your logo design ?



It is highly recommended to discuss the design with me for 100% Satisfaction.



You are at the right place. I will Professionally Convert your logos to Vector (Ai,Pdf,Svg) format using Pen Tool in Adobe Illustrator.

I will convert your logo to scale able format so you could easily use it to any size and background.



What I need :



  • Image of your design
  • Details of modification


What You will get:



  1. Source file (Ai, .EPS etc)
  2. High Resolution files

  3. Manual Vector Tracing
  4. 300DPI PNG, JPEG files
  5. Unlimited revisions 
  6. 24/7 services
  7. Professional work



I will deliver your work within given time.



If you have any questions Please feel free to ask. I will feel happy to assist you.



Please check the packages carefully and purchase the package according to your need.



Best Regards: Nayyer_Pro

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work like usual!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for working with me again

Seller's Response:

Quick, easy, good!

Seller's Response:

Great experience

:

Quick and easy! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment