Monday, September 21, 2020

Vectorize, Vector Trace Your Graphic Image Into Ai, Eps











About:

Hello Everyone 



<<<<<<<<<< I will convert to vector within 5 hours >>>>>>>>



If you want to vectorize your logo or any other design then you are at the right place. I will convert your raster images to high quality vector.



"For 5 hours service PLEASE NOTIFY(INBOX ME) ME BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER to check AVAILABILITY".



"If the File is COMPLEX INBOX ME first to AVOID CANCELLATION" .



What you will get?

  • High quality vector file (Ai, Eps, Pdf, Svg)
  • High Quality Raster files(JPEG, PNG, PSD etc)
  • Source file included
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions


I can also convert your logo or design to PSD and CDR etc. Just send me the raster image in jpg,png,gif or any format and leave the rest to me.

I will prefer to inbox me before placing the rush job in order to check availability..

"For complex design Please Text me before ordering the Gig to avoid cancellation"..

Feel free to ask anything.


Taniya

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with! And fast!

Seller's Response:

Very good job, Thanks a lot. Best

:

Amazing service and great communication!! Would love to work again with her!

:

Really nice buyer.........lovely!!!

:

A logo and more




No comments:

Post a Comment