Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Convert Image To Vector Or Create Vector Logo











About:

I'm a professional graphic designer and I have 5 years of experience in vectorizing and tracing.

I will professionally redraw/vectorize / trace  / convert your logo or image to vector files. Only vector format file can be enlarged without loss of quality and it is ready for printing on business cards, flyers, posters, jumbo panels. With this enhanced files you can make adjustments or resize it without losing image quality and sharpness and the printout is perfect quality. As a seller with over 5 years on Fiverr and more than 3000 satisfied customers, I will do my best to provide you with excellent graphic service.



If you order my base $15 gig (for basic and simple images) you will get:
  • Professionally vectorized source crisp and clear AI file + 300dpi JPG in High resolution
  • PDF vector file

  • Corel Draw file (CDR)
  • EPS
  • full support until your complete 100% satisfaction with results of vectorization.


Why trust us and benefits you get?
◉ TOP NOTCH Quality guaranteed
◉ Team of Professional Hard-working Designers
◉ Quick and Friendly Communication
◉ Unlimited Revisions (until you satisfied) 



Important: If you want 3 hours delivery, Please inbox me for the possibility check. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment