Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Vector Trace, Vectorize, Convert Logo To Vector











About:

Hey There,

Here I'm providing Manual Vector Tracing service for last 3+ Years with 100% client satisfaction.



WORKS I DO:

  • Convert your low-quality logo or any graphic to high-quality vector
  • Clean-up your blurred, jagged, pixelated logo or any graphic
  • Redraw your sketch or drawing in vector graphic.
  • Create vector source file for your logo, Sketch, illustration etc.
  • Convert to different vector formats suitable for printing and laser cutting
  • Create text editable vector source file
  • Customize your existing design according to your idea.



WHY CHOOSE ME:

  • 100% Manual Tracing
  • Quality Work Guaranteed
  • Quick Response
  • 2Hrs/6Hrs Fast Delivery(Gig Extra) Available



MUST READ:

  • Gig price is only for simple Logo or Graphic. If you place order for complex and detailed graphic on basic price, Later I will ask for extra charge according to its details and complexity. So make sure to knock me first to get a custom quote and avoid any misunderstanding. Check 2nd Gig Image for more info
  • If you need to choose 2/6hrs fast delivery (gig extra), knock me first and confirm I'm online.



I can assure you that you will be very satisfied with the work QUALITY!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used Anikbhaya for a few jobs over the past few months and he is always quick efficient professional and gets the job done exactly as I require every time. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Brother.

Seller's Response:

He is amazing at what he does! Every job that he has done for me he has kept consistent contact ensuring the order is exactly what I need. Response time is very quick and pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend using him for whatever you are needing! 10/10!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much brother

Seller's Response:

His speed and quality of work are really amazing. I've got years of AI experience but still can't do it as fast as he can.




No comments:

Post a Comment