Sunday, September 13, 2020

Vectorize Logo, Convert To Vector, Vector Tracing Vectorize Image











About:

I will vectorize logo, convert to vector, vector tracing vectorize Image



Hi, and welcome to this gig.



I think you are looking to convert your Image, raster image, Logo, Sketch or Character art  or any Graphic into Vector. I can help you in that.



This service includes:

  • Logo into Vector
  • Image into vector 
  • Sketch into Vector
  • Drawing character
  • Vector tracing
  • Vector art
  • Recreate any art or Graphic in high quality




What files I will Provide You:

  • AI
  • JPEG
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • 300DPI Print Ready File


My Other Services

  • Logo Design
  • Banner Design
  • Business card
  • Image manipulation
  • Background Remove
  • Remove Background Noise From Audio
  • Brand Guideline / Brand book / Style Guide
  • Video Editing


Please Contact me when Placing an order



Reviews


:

Heel erg goed!

:

great turnaround. thank you.

:

Seller did exactly as I required. Great job

:

quick turnaround with great output. as always with you muatter. thank you

:

Excellent as always and always on time




No comments:

Post a Comment