Saturday, September 12, 2020

Design Repeated Seamless Pattern Vector











About:

I can make an attractive, creative seamless pattern for your business. For more sample inbox me here, I will show you my previous works. 



Requirements to be specified :


  • Theme
  • Concept
  • Size of the frame 
  • Size of the figure
  • figure sample,etc


Before placing your order inbox me. Because I want to know your wishes, choices, ideas. 



Notes:
  • If you want to add more patterns or figures then give a message, i will create a custom order for you. 
  • If you interested you can send me a photo of your drawing, I can make your hand drawing to digital vector design.  
 

Reviews


:

I absolutely love working with Dalim_Artist he’s my go to for all patterns! Thank you so much for always executing my vision, super fast delivery, getting the job done right the first time and world class customer service. You are the best thank you

:

Fantastic quick response

:

Thanks for the quick response!

:

Great work!

:

Very responsive, will work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment