Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Vector Trace, Recreate, Revamp, Logo, Image To Vector











About:

If you want to use your logo on a big banner or you want to convert your small rays (raster) image into high resolution quality that you can use any where so i am here to provide you this service :) 100% money back guarantee 



       "I CAN VECTORIZE , REDRAW YOUR OLD LOGO  OR IMAGE AND MAKE CHANGES                 YOU WANT"  ( I CAN ALSO CREATE A NEW UNIQUE & EYE CATCHING LOGO)

service you get from my gig:
  • 100% manual tracing
  •  No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors 
  • Clean and clear format
  • Free revisions
  • delivery in 2 hours
  • 100% money back guarantee 
  



I will provide basic gig ($5)

Vector files : AI, EPS, PDF + 300dpi PNG,JPG file 



For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $5 and ask me before placing an order



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Again a perfect gig. Fast, professional and good communication. Thanks again for the work. Will ask you again next time.

:

I messaged about 30 people and he was the first to respond he is very quick the turn around was 3 hours and was able to provide me everything i asked for without upselling me on useless details. if you need a simple image vectorized he is the person everybody needs to go to! hands down best experience!

:

Thank you so much for TIP :)

:

Thanks for the help

:

Great work as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment